Bottom line is that we absolutely love what we do – creating an amazing day for your best friend. You and your dog can rest assured that the Woofer’s staff is creating the best play environment available.
We will shower your dog with loads of love and attention during the day; our daycare dogs are part of our family.
– Our dog daycare features a clean, sanitary, artificial grass- covered play yard and two salt water dog pools.
– Your dog will enjoy climate-controlled indoor play areas with easy outdoor access during their stay.
– Our indoor area provides beds and chairs for napping when dogs need to recharge.
– Fresh drinking water is always available in all play areas.
– Play groups are based on size, temperament and energy levels.
– Play is always supervised by our “canine behavior” trained staff who will work to build strong socialization skills as well as good manners.
– Our staff is certified in Canine CPR and First-aid.
– Our play yard provides physical and mental stimulation for your pet. Ask us about our TREADMILLS!
RATES AND DETAILS
All daycare dogs must fill out a daycare application and be pre-approved prior to scheduling an initial temperament test. Once application is approved, a staff member will call to schedule a daycare assessment. Daycare tests are $25 and are done on Tuesday mornings. Please call 843-669-8828 to reserve your test time.
All dogs in our facility are required to have an annual Rabies and DHLPP vaccination, annual negative fecal exam, as well as Intra-nasal Bordetella every six months. They must also be on a monthly flea preventative. Proof of vaccination is required before dogs can join our pack. Puppies may join the play yard at 12 weeks of age providing they have received initial vaccinations and de-worming. All daycare dogs must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age. Owners are responsible for updating booster vaccines. Dogs with expired vaccines may be denied access to the facility.
*All passes expire 90 days from purchase.
Early Drop-off/Late Pick Up: Early drop off ($10) at 7 a.m. available if scheduled ahead of time. Late Pick up is $10. Dogs left more than 15 minutes after closing will be boarded at the regular boarding rate (no discounts will apply).
Please download our Daycare and Boarding Application to fill out and fax to us at 843-669-8816:
DO’S AND DON’TS
DO leash your dog when entering and exiting the facility. Quick release collars work best, or check out our Woofers slip-leads.
DO keep your dog’s vaccinations current. Dogs with expired vaccination boosters will not be allowed in the play yard.
DO send a sweater or coat if you feel your pet needs it for outside play.
DO let us know if your dog’s health or temperament has changed. We monitor all our daycare dogs closely for signs of illness, sore muscles, diarrhea or other potential problems. Please bring any concerns to our attention.
DON’T allow your dog to roam free inside our lobby. Our staff will take your dog into our secure play yard upon arrival.
DON’T encourage high levels of excitement before arrival. Our team is creating a calm, low energy environment to ensure your dog has a pleasant and stress free day of play.
DON’T bring a sick or contagious dog for group play. If your dog has short term special needs see our managing staff for options.
DON’T look back, your four-legged friend will have a great day of play, love and attention. Check out our Facebook page @ Woofers Pet for daycare photos each week!